A preview into the world of parenting - SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR OUR FREE COURSE
What if you want to understand more about life as a parent whilst you're trying for a baby, or newly pregnant? And plan, not just for the baby, but also the impact parenting will have on you as a person and as a couple?
Check out our FREE online course below broken down into five areas. Like what you see and hear? Contact us afterwards via the form at the bottom of the page for your one-time 10% off code across all of our packages and courses and when you're ready, redeem it.
This COURSE lookS at:
- How you can prepare physically – Not a fan of exercise and not getting the recommended quota of sleep each night? Find out how regular exercise and going to bed just 30 minutes earlier can help you to have a quicker labour and be in a much better position to be able to deal with post-birth recovery and exhaustion.
- How you can prepare mentally – Being a parent pushes you to your limit and underlying issues such as lack of confidence, self-esteem and OCD can surface during pregnancy and in the first year after having a baby. Find out how you can start to tackle these issues and know how to spot them in pregnancy and post-baby
- Miscarriage: An area of pregnancy that society doesn't like to openly discuss, but sadly, it is estimated that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Who can you talk to if it does happen? How do you move forward as a couple after a miscarriage and manage common emotions such as sadness, guilt and anxiety surrounding future pregnancies?
- How can you prepare financially – How can you make savings right now? How much do you need to budget for when it comes to the initial spend on baby paraphernalia, but also ongoing spend for baby clothes, baby classes, toys and more? Also, what financial steps should you be taking now to safeguard your future, such as: life insurance, a will and health insurance for the family. Also download our 'Unexpected Costs of having a child' which covers the first year. The stuff that we forget about, but adds up!
- Maternity/Paternity Rights and How can you adapt your career to better suit parenthood – Find out about current maternity and paternity rights in the UK and how parents, in particular Mum, can start to safeguard their career now or perhaps reconfigure their career to better suit parenting and enable both parties to make a seamless return to the workplace