Enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning a GoPro Hero Session Camera and Floating Handle.
To enter, please fill in the mandatory fields below. Please note, your details will be automatically added to our mailing list.
The winner will be chosen at random and the goods shipped to a UK postal address with proof of signature required on delivery. The winner will be contacted by email on 12 June 2017.
We hope you enjoy the experience of parenting and The Parenting Chapter makes it a little less daunting, whatever stage you’re at.
The Parenting Chapter - your story, we help turn the pages
+ Click to view Competition Terms & conditions
- The winner will be chosen at random and from a list of entrants who have completed the fields that appear only on the competition landing page
- The winner will be contacted via the email address supplied and be given 48 hours from the time the email is sent to them, to confirm receipt of the email. Once the 48-hour period has passed, The Parenting Chapter Ltd reserves the right to chose another entrant to be awarded with the free course place
- Upon receipt of a confirmation email from the competition winner, The Parenting Chapter will then provide a list of fixed course dates in 2017, for the winner to choose from. Once the entrant has confirmed the course intake date he/she would like to book onto, a booking form will then be sent to them to complete in reasonable time. The place will only be confirmed once the booking form has been received. No attendee is permitted entry to a course session unless a booking form has been completed and received in advance
- The course place includes attendance of both parents. The winner is not permitted to bring a friend, relative, colleague or the like instead of a partner. In the event a partner is unable to attend one or more of the sessions, the competition winner will still be entitled to attend, but alone. The partner will not be offered alternative dates on which to attend sessions she/he missed
- The winner is entitled to attend, free of charge, all of the sessions and the social activities relating to the course they have chosen. The dates for the chosen course and the corresponding sessions are fixed and are non-transferable
- Entry to the competition is free and open to UK residents only
- This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK except for the speakers engaged by The Parenting Chapter Ltd
- Entries must be submitted in the formats specified on the competition landing page
- The Parenting Chapter Ltd reserves the absolute right to reject any incorrect or incomplete entries
- The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime without notice and at the discretion of The Parenting Chapter Ltd
- The Parenting Chapter Ltd reserves the right to reject any entry on any grounds that it may from time to time consider inappropriate. The decision of The Parenting Chapter to accept or reject an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- The Parenting Chapter Ltd accepts only one entry per household
- The Parenting Chapter may require winners to take part in post-competition publicity
- The competition winner's name will be published on the social media channels of The Parenting Chapter Ltd
- No alternative cash or otherwise to the stated prizes are available
- The Parenting Chapter Ltd shall be obliged to contact the prize winner only by their email address given on the entry form
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees that The Parenting Chapter Ltd may use their name and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Parenting Chapter Ltd is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company
- The Parenting Chapter Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if it is reasonable to do so or if unforeseen circumstances arise
- On receipt of an entry, the competition entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts